Once you’ve mastered the basic squat move, you can jump up to Level II with a bit of plyometrics!
The Set Up & Execution
• Get into your squat set up with feet shoulder-width and slightly flared.
• Engage your core as you send your butt back and down into a squat.
• Get airborne by using your arms to drive the move.
• Reach full extension through the jump.
• Land in your heels and in perfect balance.
As you jump, aim to get higher and higher. Reach for the sky with each jump. This makes the exercise fun!
So let’s make sure you get green checks on these key points:
• Feet slightly flared and shoulder-width at set up.
• Get athletic using your arms to propel you down.
• Then explosively up…reaching to full extension.
• Land in perfect balance each time.
• You should be toast at the end of these puppies.