Mountain climbers is a dynamic move that gets the heart racing and body firing. So, let’s get you climbing the mountain to more pars!
The Set Up & Execution
• Start with your hands directly under your shoulders in the top of the push up position with arms locked out.
• Bring your left knee to your left elbow, then alternate with your right knee to right elbow.
• Maintain a tight belly with arms locked out.
• Plant the foot and keep this focus through the move.
What I don’t want is the tap-tap-tap move. This is doing, essentially, nothing. So be mindful and execute the full range of motion for optimal results!
So let’s make sure you get green checks on these key points:
• Arms locked out and under shoulders.
• As you climb at a steady clip, target the elbow, fully planting foot before swapping it out.
• You’ll get airborne with this move, all orchestrated by your entire core area.