Let’s climb the mountain to more pars!
More Pars Fitness Coaches Danny V and Christina Ricci show you a challenging move that will get the heart-a-pumping.
As you move through the climb—elbow to elbow—be diligent about planting the foot and keep this focus through the move. This means you may need to perform slower until you can execute perfectly.
Improves your mobility
Improves mid-line and shoulder mobility
The Set Up & Execution
• Start with your hands directly under your shoulders in the top of the push up position with arms locked out.
• Bring your left knee to your left elbow, then alternate with your right knee to right elbow.
• Maintain a tight belly with arms locked out.
• Plant the foot and keep this focus through the move.
We are looking for the speed on transition with clean form for max results!
Avoid dropping the hips to low or sending them up too high.
So let’s make sure you get green checks with these key points:
• Arms locked out and under shoulders.
• Alternate your legs up toward your triceps at a steady pace.
• As you climb at a steady clip, target the elbow, fully planting foot before swapping it out.
• You’ll get airborne with this move, all orchestrated by your entire core area.
Perform 20-30 climbs for 3 sets for optimal results!