Golf is a Journey
Getting more pars has never been so much fun, especially when you log your journey. I suggest the Ultimate Game Journal, see features below or head to the Shop. Download basic or advanced sheets to find out where you are losing your strokes. Just print and go!
Christina Ricci’s Ultimate Golf Book is designed to journal your golf game to more pars. With this comprehensive golf journal you can track basic and advanced stats, log notes and lessons, set goals, prep for a big tournament, track your club yardages and more.
Download Basic or Advanced Stat Sheets
Let’s Track Your Basic Stats
Understanding where you are losing your strokes is the first step to more pars. I print mine and place on a clipboard. Keep your sheets, so you can measure your progress…or a better option is to get the Ultimate Game Journal to track your game.Download Now
Let’s Track Your Advanced Stats
Understanding where you are losing your strokes is the first step to more pars, especially from 60 yards on in. I print mine and place on a clipboard. Keep your sheets, so you can measure your progress…or a better option is to get the Ultimate Game Journal to track your game.Download Now
- Chart Club Yardages Getting next to the pin means that you need to know how far you hit each club
- Personal BestsRecord Personal Bests for bragging rights
- Track Stats Track Basic or Advanced Stats
- Lesson Key Points Log Lesson Key Points & Drills to keep you focused and on track to more pars
- Practice Log & Track Practice Sessions to keep you super-organized
- Portable just like the Survival Guides
- Tournie Prep Prep for a Tournament by logging key landing areas, scores, mental notes and more