how & when to submit your swing
I'm Here to Help!
I am offering MPTV subscribers an opportunity to get a free Swing Analysis by me each month! Yep, you heard right! As part of your subscription, you have an opportunity to submit your swing, chip, bunker, putt or whatever you’re struggling with for review by me. Submit the first Saturday of each month (see below for details). This is my gift to you for your awesomeness…and most importantly, I want YOU to know exactly which tips to watch and what to practice. Let's keep you from falling down the rabbit hole by misdiagnosing their swing, chip, putt etc.
Step 1 - Watch Video
Please watch video to follow these simple instructions to submit your swing for review by Christina. I need 2 views as shown below: DOWN THE LINE and FACE ON VIEWS.
CAMERA LENS ON THE HAND LINE NOT BALL/TARGET LINE
- Shoot Vertical format
- Make sure your phone camera is set to 1080/60 FPS or 4K even better - DO NOT send slo-mo.
- DO NOT shoot at early dawn or dusk - the club blurs too much (not enough light)
- Upload 2 views: face-on and down the line view of your swing, chip, bunker etc. (whatever you're sending I need these 2 views)
- Fill frame of camera but make sure I can see all of club and the ball.
- Have buddy hold camera SUPER STEADY at chest height AND inline with the hands from both behind and directly face on. Get a tripod, even better.
- If you plan to submit swings to Christina for analysis regularly, you will need to get a tripod with phone mount. Why? So you can properly position the camera so that it is the correct height AND it is perfectly still. If not, I cannot provide accurate lines in my analysis program. Plus, you don't have to worry about asking your pal to do it.
Step 2 - Send Swings
For this complimentary program, I accept swings the first Saturday of every month. If you miss sending it that day, you'll wait until the next month.
- When sending by email, be sure to upload the max res version. Email can sometimes compresses video. I cannot provide reviews if they come to me tiny and blurry.
- iCloud, Google Drive allow full max res videos to be sent which is what I need.
- Another easy and free option: send using: wetransfer.com Send using this email in wetransfer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upload Your Swings using WeTransfer.comusing free service wetransfer.com
I Have a Question?
Step 3: Complete Game Form
for More Pars!