how & when to submit your swing
I'm Here to Help!
Step 1 - Watch Video
Please watch video to follow these simple instructions to submit your swing for review by Christina. I need 2 views as shown below: DOWN THE LINE and FACE ON VIEWS.
CAMERA LENS ON THE HAND LINE NOT BALL/TARGET LINE
- Shoot Vertical format
- Make sure your phone camera is set to 1080/60 FPS or 4K even better - DO NOT send slo-mo.
- DO NOT shoot at early dawn or dusk - the club blurs too much (not enough light)
- Upload 2 views: face-on and down the line view of your swing, chip, bunker etc. (whatever you're sending I need these 2 views)
- Fill frame of camera but make sure I can see all of club and the ball.
- Have buddy hold camera SUPER STEADY at chest height AND inline with the hands from both behind and directly face on. Get a tripod, even better.
- If you plan to submit swings to Christina for analysis regularly, you will need to get a tripod with phone mount. Why? So you can properly position the camera so that it is the correct height AND it is perfectly still. If not, I cannot provide accurate lines in my analysis program. Plus, you don't have to worry about asking your pal to do it.
Step 2 - Send Swings
For this complimentary program, I accept swings the first Saturday of every month. If you miss sending it that day, you'll wait until the next month.
- When sending by email, be sure to upload the max res version. Email can sometimes compresses video. I cannot provide reviews if they come to me tiny and blurry.
- iCloud, Google Drive allow full max res videos to be sent which is what I need.
- Another easy and free option: send using: wetransfer.com Send using this email in wetransfer: email@example.com
Step 3: Complete Game Form
for More Pars!