We all want tone arms and this puppy will get you there.
More Pars Fitness Coach Christina Ricci shows you key tips to master the essential tricep toner.
Key benefits of this move:Tones your arms
Improves shoulder mobility
Builds core endurance and stability
Improves postural integrity
The Set Up & Execution
• Find a bench and place your hands shoulder-width or just beyond.
• Your torso is close to the bench, but not touching.
• Straight legs are harder or you can bend the knees to make the move easier.
• Dip straight down as far as comfortable.
• Move straight up and down keeping close to the bench.
• Ideally, upper arms to parallel, then back up to full extension.
• Watch that your elbows don’t flair. Keep them in line with your shoulders.
The range of motion with you arms is the key with this exercise, not the legs.
You should feel no pain or twinge, if you do shorten the range of motion.
So let’s make sure you get green checks on these key points:
• Hands are shoulder-width.
• Torso close to bench, not touching.
• Range of motion is triceps parallel.
• Full extension with the arms at the top.
• Keep body as in line as possible as you lower down.
Perform as many as possible. Work up to 2o with perfect form.