Let’s improve your weight shift—back and through—for more speed in your golf swing!
More Pars Fitness Coach Karen Palacios-Jansen shows you a fun move that will build a powerful weight shift, while getting the heart pumping and your legs firing.
Key benefits of this move:Strengthens your hips, legs, and ankles
Improves your weight shift
Improves stability through motion
Your goal is a repetition of 8-10 times.
The Set Up & Execution
• Stand in a shoulder-width stance.
• Hop to your left foot, then immediately hop to your right foot.
• Continue hopping side to side without stopping.
• The key is to hop, not just step side to side. Get some air time under your feet!
• To make it more challenging, hop with both feet together.
Land with a purpose. Fully plant your foot each time. Perform slowly to master, then increase your speed!
Ensure that your knee aligns over your foot with each land. Avoid sloppy knees and footwork!
So let’s make sure you get green checks on these key points:
• Begin at shoulder-width.
• Hop with a purpose, fully planting your foot each side.
• Get air time with each hop.
• Hop with both feet together.