Get airborne with this power move.
More Pars Fitness Coaches Danny V and Christina Ricci show you a power move that gets your heart pumping and your legs firing.
Key benefits of this move:Strengthens your core and torso
Improves your stamina and explosive power
Strengthens your glutes, quads and hamstrings
The Set Up & Execution
• Same lunge principles apply with this move.
• Drive through your front heel as you scissor-jump the legs.
• Landing in your lunge position.
• Keep knee back over the ankle as you lunge.
• Torso stays engaged and quiet.
Drive aggressively up through the heel, keeping your torso quiet and engaged.
Don’t slam the knee on your landing.
So let’s make sure you get green checks with these key points:
• Drive up through your heel as you jump as high as you possible.
• Keep a tight core and upright torso the entire move.
• Keep your hands on hips or by your side.
• Focus your eyes on a fixed spot to help maintain stability through the move.
Your goal is 10 per leg with a good, clean jumps and landings.