Mobility to prepare your body for action.
More Pars Fitness Coaches Danny V and Christina Ricci show you 3 dynamic warm-up moves to get the body warmed up.
Key benefits of this move:Warms up the muscles through movement
Improves mobility and coordination
Prepares the body for your workout
It is a good idea to do this warm-up before every workout and round of golf.
Walking Knee Pull
• Step as you pull the knee to your chest.
• At the top, give your knee a little pull to begin warming up your hips.
Walking Leg Swings
• Arms extend out as you walk and extend a straight leg out.
• When you feel the pull in your hamstring, drop the leg down and behind in a tiny swing.
• Swing acts as the momentum for the next extend-out.
Walking Quad Stretch
• With each step, grab your ankle to pull the heel to your buttocks.
• To get a little more stretch, reach up with your opposite arm.
• To get even more, get on your toes as you extend your arm up.
Keep your eyes fixed ahead with each move to stay focused and balanced through the moves.
Do not rush these moves. Feel the stretch with each, but do not overstretch!
So let’s make sure you get green checks on these key points:
• Walk and stretch.
• Each move focuses on a different muscle group.
• Great routine to do before every round and workout.
Your goal is 1-2 long floor or driveway lengths!