Be a candlestick maker.
More Pars Fitness Coaches Danny V and Christina Ricci show you a fun move that requires no match or wax!
Key benefits of this move:Strengthens your core
Improves your coordination
Improves mid-line stabilization
The Set Up & Execution
• Begin in a sit-up position.
• Lay back and extend your toes straight-up to the ceiling.
• Push your shoulders down into the floor as you extend up.
• Reach straight up for the sky with toes pointed.
• Pause at the top and return down controlled.
• Ask a pal to join in to ensure that you are indeed shooting for the sky, not behind you.
Move fast, but keep the moves clean. It is easy to get sloppy and allow your weight distribution to go beyond your shoulder line, which could infringe on your neck.
Avoid pushing your toes too far behind or in front.
So let’s make sure you get green checks with these key points:
• Begin in a sit position with feet on floor and hands by side.
• Roll back pushing into the ground with your shoulders,
• As you simultaneously reach for the sky with your legs.
• Roll back down in a controlled movement, then repeat.
Your goal is a repetition of 8-12 Candlesticks at a quick, but steady pace.