Jump long to drive it long.
More Pars Fitness Coaches Danny V and Christina Ricci show you a dynamic and explosive move that will get your heart pumping!
Key benefits of this move:Strengthens your legs
Improves your coordination and stamina
Strengthens your explosive power
The Set Up & Execution
• Begin with feet hip-width apart.
• Engage your core as you send your hips back.
• Dip sending your arms back to initiate the jump.
• Jump as far as possible and land softly into a squat position.
• Land soft into the heels as you stand up to full extension.
• Reset the feet and repeat.
Do not allow your butt to drop too far below parallel on the landing. Keep it controlled.
Avoid landing in your toes. This will place unnecessary stress on your knees.
So let’s make sure you get green checks on these key points:
• Get athletic with this move and really squat down to initiate the jump.
• Aim higher and farther with each jump.
• Land in your heels and land softly.
• Stand to full extension and reset the feet before the next jump.
Your goal is a repetition of 8-12 jumps with a smooth steady pace.