More Pars Arizona 2 Day Camp
Experience a 2-Day immersive camp covering short game, long game and on course assessments and management. Hosted at Lone Tree Golf Club conveniently located just outside of Phoenix in Chandler.
Hosted at Lone Tree Golf Club which is nestled within the serene setting of the San Tan Mountains. The Club offers one of the East Valley’s premier golf experiences.This Camp does not include accommodations. There are lots of choices in the area.
- Immersed Instruction with Christina Ricci, PGA, LPGA, TPI 3
- Two-Day Camps: On-Course Learning with Christina
- Detailed Swing Analysis. Links to access provided post-camp.
- Personal Takeaway Practice/Drill Plan
- Discount to MPTV to access Camp Videos covering topics from camp.
- More Pars Training Guides
- New pals!
- More Pars!
Day 1 - Short Game
- 10 - 11:30
- We dive deep into all things putting so you can get more one-putts!
- 11:30 - 12:30
- Get confident around the green
- 12:30 - 1:00
- We'l groove a consistent entry point
- 1:00 - 2:00
- We'll break for lunch (included in package)
- 2 - 4
- On Course
- On Course play with assessments
Day 2 - Long Game
- 10 - 11
- General warmup
- 11 - 11:30
- TPI Assessments
- Let's identify what your body can and cannot do
- 11:30 - 1
- Swing Analysis
- Find out exactly what's going on with your swing
- 1 - 2
- We'll pre-order lunch so it's ready at 1:00
- 2 - 4
- Groove Long Game
- Based on your Swing Analysis, we'll groove your swing and wrap with the Big Dog (driver keys)